The health of everyone is our priority
Our precautionary measures against corona virus
We will be pleased to welcome you soon and spoil you as you so deserve. We cannot hide the fact that our desire to welcome you is truly uncontainable. In fact, we can’t wait for the hotel Diana to be brought back to life thanks to your presence. We are aware that this actual time is a particularly complex one; however, we are already in full preparation for the next winter season. To guarantee comfort, relaxation, and maximum safety, we will adopt the highest standards of hygiene.
Our boutique hotel is a small family run business equipped with just 28 rooms. Surrounded by the magnificent nature of the Dolomites of Brenta, UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is situated just a few steps from the hiking paths and from the Nature Park.
Furthermore, to guarantee all of you maximum safety, we have adopted a scrupulous prevention protocol with measures introduced to guarantee high standards of hygiene.
For this reason, we have already undertaken the following measures:
- Keep the safety distance of 1 m among others in all hotel areas.
- All the members of staff of our hotel wear protective masks and, in the communal areas, such obligation is also valid for the guests.
- Throughout the hotel hand disinfectant is available.
- Every room is cleaned and sanitised at regular intervals.
- We arrange for the communal areas to be aired frequently.
- Introduction of a dividing panel in plexiglass.
- We prefer electronic payments.
3. Restaurant and bar
- In the restaurant, the distance between the tables has been increased.
- The self-service at the buffet is guaranteed maintaining the minimum distance.
- Thorough daily cleaning and sanitisation of the room on your exit.
- We kindly ask you to air the room well before leaving it.
- We kindly ask you to wash and disinfect your hands before leaving the room and to wear a mask.
5. Wellness area
- The wellness area may be used respecting the minimum distance. Treatments are also carried out as usual, in respect of all the safety measures. For safety reasons, entrance will be limited.
- The sauna and hydro massaging tub may be used by a single person or groups of cohabitants.
Should you wish to receive further information regarding our hygienic – sanitary regulations or on the current situation in the Trento region, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try to reply to all your questions.
The regulations will change according to the new provisions issued by the autonomous province of Trento.